At First Baptist Church Elm Mott adults of every age and walk of life are welcomed to meet, worship, and serve their Creator and Lord. Adults are encouraged to define their own call to ministry, to be served, and to serve in each way that God calls. When you come to First Baptist Church Elm Mott you will have opportunity to fulfill your call in many ways including:
- Sundays 10:30 am - Volunteer to sing, pray, usher, greet, read scripture or share about something god is doing or has done in your life!
- Choir practice Wednesdays at 7:30 pm
- Volunteer in the variety of Wednesday night activities
- Volunteer at one of our community events like Fall Festival or National Night Out
- Church landscaping, maintenance, and repair - Have a skill and/or like to put your time to work for others? We can always use a helping hand with something!
- Tri-Cities Ministries – a partnership of local churches with the goal of ministering to our communities to alleviate poverty
- Shepherd's Heart – Food pantry
- World Hunger Offering
- Mission Efforts (local, state, and national)
- Sunday School - 9:30 am
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting – 6:30 pm
- Men’s Prayer Breakfasts
- Women’s Ministry
Fellowship : Everything from movies nights to traversing Texas to the best BBQ places around, we always take the opportunity to break bread and have good conversation.